[GeoStL] Re: GC7E99

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:22:55 -0800 (PST)

-
Glenn,

It has been a long time since I was at the stadium so
I would be no help here. But looking over the cache
page and the profile of the placer I would vote for
archiving and placing another there by someone who is
local and can maintain it.....from what I am seeing
this cacher is from the east coast and dropped a cache
off here on a visit?....I don't know about the rest of
you but I have a problem with someone placing caches
that far away from home with no possibility of
maintaining them. It would be different if it is
perfectly placed with "dead on" coordinates and no
possiblity of being found by anyone but a cacher but
from the logs it is obvious that it is not. How do we
know that the cahce is still there or that the
maintanence crews did not find it and throw it away as
trash?

My two cents worth

Dan (Thunder)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&ID=32409&decrypt=y&log=y