[GeoStL] GA cacher looking for caches in the area...

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:00:16 -0600

OK everyone,
This is from Scott, a cacher from GA and he's in town on business through
Friday or maybe next week. He looking for suggestions for caches. With the snow
tonight, this may be a mute point, but if he's here next week, I'm sure he like
some suggestions. See the link below for the topic.

This is from the forums last night and I replied and here is part of his reply.

.

 posted January 15, 2003 01:18 PM January 15, 2003 01:18 PM

  quote:
  I generally like caches that take me to an interesting place that I might not
have seen otherwise. Scenic vistas, fun spots like locks and dams, sites of
historic significance, etc. -- these are much more fun for me than the typical
"cache in a park".

http://opentopic.groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=7250954883&m=3180993645