[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: geocaching story

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:12:17 -0700 (PDT)

-
Glenn,

I would talk with her if she would like someone to interview or go caching with
....I don't know about making it all the way to the Lake of the Ozarks but
would be glad to meet her in JC .....You can send her my name and email if you
like and she can contact me

Dan
Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
This is from a reporter that is having problems finding anyone to speak
with her. She happens to be in Camdenton near the Lake of the Ozarks but I
am sure that she would be happy to speak with anyone that is enthusiastic
about geocaching. I think about the nearest person to her would be
PieGoddess then Lazylighting but if anyone is interested, I have a toll
free number and an email address for ya. I spoke with her twice already.
She seems very nice.

glenn

>So nobody has contacted me yet. Still interested in doing the story. Could
>you give me some names, e-mail or some other contact info. for some people
>in my area. I understand if you can't release information due to privacy
>reasons, but I figure that may be the best way to hound people for a
>story. If not any suggestions?
>Charis Patires
>Lake Sun

Subject field