[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: geocaching story

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

-
Me too!!!
Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-

Glenn, I'll talk about Geocaching any ole day. Bernie

Glenn wrote:
- This is from a reporter that is having problems finding anyone to speak
with her. She happens to be in Camdenton near the Lake of the Ozarks but I
amsure that she would be happy to speak with anyone that is enthusiastic
about geocaching. I think about the nearest person to her would be
PieGoddessthen Lazylighting but if anyone is interested, I have a toll free
number and an email address for ya. I spoke with her twice already. She
seemsvery nice. glenn So nobody has contacted me yet. Still interested in
doing the story. Could you give me some names, e-mail or some other contact
info. for some people in my area. I understand if you can't release
information due to privacy reasons, but I figure that may be the best way to
hound people for a story. If not any suggestions? Charis Patires Lake Sun
--------------------- Glenn **************************************** Our
WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[1] Mail List Info.
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching[2] Mail List FAQ's:
//www.freelists.org/help/questions.html[3]
Subject field

--- Links ---
1 Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
2 //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
3 //www.freelists.org/help/questions.html
4 mailto:geocaching-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject field

 Josh Groban rocked my world, July 18, 2004, Savvis Center, St. Louis, Mo

Josh Groban rocked my world, Aug. 2, 2004, Nissan Pavilion, Bristow, VA

  www.joshgroban.com

Subject field