[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: St. Louis Geocoins

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:11:50 -0600

-
Great matt1344, your still here. Maybe you can work with this aaron fella and and whip up a great missouri coin. He sent me some artwork that i can pass to the list if you want to see then. He is also seeing if KC would be interested in a coin also.

At 07:04 AM 2/12/2004, you wrote:

In a message dated 2/12/04 1:38:54 AM, ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I know that someone (i think matt...) tried to get interest in geocoins and
we just couldnt gather the interest.  Maybe we can this go round.

maybe arron and matt.. could get together to discuss coin plans.

glenn

Personally, I'd be more interested in a Missouri coin than a St. Louis coin -- Sorry, no offense guys, but I just don't spend much time in St. Louis (I believe there's an airport there, though). If somebody decides to do a Missouri coin I'm definitely in, though.

That being said I would think a St. Louis Geocachers coin would be easily do-able. Y'all seem to be a pretty tight group who work together well. All it takes is numbers to get something like this done. Good luck with the project.

Matt1344