[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: St. Louis Geocoins

  • From: McEowen@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:04:28 EST

In a message dated 2/12/04 1:38:54 AM, ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I know that someone (i think matt...) tried to get interest in geocoins and
> we just couldnt gather the interest.  Maybe we can this go round.
>
> maybe arron and matt.. could get together to discuss coin plans.
>
> glenn

Personally, I'd be more interested in a Missouri coin than a St. Louis coin
-- Sorry, no offense guys, but I just don't spend much time in St. Louis (I
believe there's an airport there, though). If somebody decides to do a Missouri
coin I'm definitely in, though.

That being said I would think a St. Louis Geocachers coin would be easily
do-able. Y'all seem to be a pretty tight group who work together well. All it
takes is numbers to get something like this done. Good luck with the project.

Matt1344