[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: St. Louis Geocoins

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:59:42 -0600

-
Me too (depending on price...)

I know that someone (i think matt...) tried to get interest in geocoins and we just couldnt gather the interest. Maybe we can this go round.

maybe arron and matt.. could get together to discuss coin plans.

glenn

At 08:52 AM 2/11/2004, Dan Henke wrote:

I would be interested depending on the price of course

Dan

Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
anyone interested in geocoins?