[GeoStL] Fwd: Houston Fling

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:02:56 -0600

-
This just in from the Houston area. This sounds kind if interesting. If anyone wants to get a cache together to send to Houston to have placed, contact Diann at the address below.

glenn

From: Diann Black <teamtroglodyte@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Houston Fling

We had our first meeting yesterday for our regional area association to get organized. We are having a Spring Fling and thought that it would be great to learn how people all over do their caches. So here what we are asking. For people in different areas to get their local teams to donate items to put together a cache container and all. They will mail it to us and we will plant and post it as a cache in their honor at our spring fling. Let me know if you are interested.

Diann

~~~~~~~~ Glenn St. Louis, Mo