[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: [GPSstash] Possible sale of Navicache.com domain name and website

  • From: "R. sheffold" <rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:56:48 -0600

Glenn? Would that be a conflict of interest?

From: Glenn 
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 4:51 PM
To: Geocaching Freelist 
Subject: [GeoStL] Fwd: [GPSstash] Possible sale of Navicache.com domain name 
and website

Anyone interested??  


Begin forwarded message:

  The following was posted in the Navicache forums:

  Posted: Feb. 04 2012,1:42 pm

  I recently received an offer for the navicache.com domain and it got me to 
thinking. Maybe it's time! While I have not made a definite decision yet, it 
has got me wondering if it may not be time to 'pass the torch' so to speak. So, 
I have decided at this point to at least solicit other offers for the Navicache 
domain name(s) and site.

  After 11 years, time and other interests are beginning to get in the way and 
maybe there is someone out there that would love to have an established 
geocaching site of their own that they may continue to develop and build on. 
Here is your chance (well maybe).

  What you would get is the domain names and the site as it currently is. What 
I would like to get is someone that is looking to keep available a geocaching 
site and of course a little cash. Not looking to get rich here, just a fair 

  As for current members, don't worry... If I do not receive an offer that I 
feel is acceptable, the site will continue to exist. In other words...I am not 
getting ready to pull the plug!!!

  If you are interested, do not post offers in the public forum. PM me instead 
or send it to mailto:offers%40navicache.com

  'PC Medic'
  Team Navicache


Other related posts: