[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: Ferguson Farmer's Market

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:57:05 -0700 (PDT)

Wish I could help as it sounds like fun, but have a class that morning.
  Ladybug STL

Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  the event starts at 9, so I'm asking 8:30 a.m. to make sure everything is set
up by 9, and it lasts until noon.  After which I fully expect ot go geocaching
somewhere, and / or get some food.  :D

  On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      What time does this start?? I might be able to help out in the morning
but will have to leave around 11:30.

  Mike

From: Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:41 PM
Subject: Ferguson Farmer's Market
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hey all.  My friend at work got back with me about the farmer's market.  The
date would be on the 26th of April.  He changed things on me slightly.  They
would like us to come out and basically they would give us a booth to showcase
and display geocaching.  (as well as possibly arrange to take people out to get
a cache)  Now I personally don't think I have enough experience to put this on
by myself, so I am reaching out and asking for help with this.  Any ideas?
anyone able to come help?  etc, etc

The Ferguson Farmer's market is located at :

20 South Florissant Road, Ferguson Missouri

Thanks for any responses.

GryphBytes