[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: Ferguson Farmer's Market

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:10:27 -0500

What time does this start?? I might be able to help out in the morning but will
have to leave around 11:30.

Mike

  From: Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:41 PM
  Subject: Ferguson Farmer's Market
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hey all.  My friend at work got back with me about the farmer's market.  The
date would be on the 26th of April.  He changed things on me slightly.  They
would like us to come out and basically they would give us a booth to showcase
and display geocaching.  (as well as possibly arrange to take people out to get
a cache)  Now I personally don't think I have enough experience to put this on
by myself, so I am reaching out and asking for help with this.  Any ideas?
anyone able to come help?  etc, etc

  The Ferguson Farmer's market is located at :

  20 South Florissant Road, Ferguson Missouri

  Thanks for any responses.

  GryphBytes