[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: CACHING IN THE "GOOD OLE DAYS" :-)

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 06:47:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yup. Amazing how the nightmares come back to you :-D.  My log:

Finally found the two dead trees a couple of degrees off the line. Really have
to use your imagination for the stripes. Never did find the right trail (or, at
least, the two small trees with more imaginary stripes). Didn't matter -- found
the stubby utility pole. I too ended up about 20 meters short of the final.
Thanks for the O-refresher! TNLNSL.