[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: CACHING IN THE "GOOD OLE DAYS" :-)

  • From: David Diederich <davediederich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:37:39 -0500

<<<my log>>>

6:50 AM Great cache. I liked this one. Nice hike on a cool, damp, cloudy
day. My 100th find. Sometimes I felt like I was wandering around in the
woods aimlessly, but I was right on track. Everything suddenly appeared.
Had a compass, but only used the GPS (changed to metric). I enjoyed the
wildlife a lot and left a donation for their upkeep. Thanks RGS. Island Dave