[GeoStL] Fw: [geocacheok] 89 pound rattlesnake caught north of Checotah,Oklahoma

  • From: Joyce <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:45:07 -0800 (PST)

-
And here it is with the picture.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kathy Tibbits <ktibbits@xxxxxxxx>
To: "dtibbits815@xxxxxxxxx" <dtibbits815@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "geocacheok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocacheok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 10:07:24 PM
Subject: [geocacheok] 89 pound rattlesnake caught north of Checotah,Oklahoma

Why you should never stick your hand in that geocache over at Lake Weddington
Trail....

IN CASE YOUR NOT FAMILIAR WITH EASTERN OKLAHOMA--THIS IS IN THE " CHEROKEE
NATION " TERRITORYOF OKLAHOMA.

>>WE USED TO HUNT QUAIL IN THIS AREA WITH MY DAD AND UNCLES, WOULD HAVE BEEN
>>MORE CAREFUL IF WE'D KNOWN THE SNAKES WERE THIS BIG. ...  I BELIEVE
>>OKLAHOMAHAS OUT-- SIZED TEXASIN THE RATTLESNAKE ISSUE.
>>
>>( For you Conoco people who know Bill McSpadden, he was born and raised in
>>Muskogee, OK . )
>>Caught near Oktaha and Oktaha is just outside of Muskogee ....just north of
>>Checotah.
>>The reason for snake boots during dove season.
>>Just under 8 foot and weighs 89 pounds.   Probably gonna quit dove hunting,
>>unless I can get the wife to walk in front of me.....  LOL  just kidding
>>honey!

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

from this