[GeoStL] Re: Fw: SLAGA July Email Blast for ...

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:09:35 -0500

Bridget,

We've asked all nominees to let us know of their intentions by July 30th.
The ballot should be sent out via email by the 15th of August.  Since there
will be no voting at the fall picnic this year, the elections will close by
September 15th.  At that point, the votes will be counted, verified and the
winners announced one week before the picnic.  We'll conduct the business
meeting (my final duty) and introduce the new officers at that time.

Steve