[GeoStL] Fw: Potluck is next Saturday.

  • From: "Charlotte Sheffold" <csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:18:57 -0600

Just a reminder to everyone that our Winter Potluck is next Saturday, Jan. 26th
in Jefferson Barracks Park at Grant Shelter. This is a no cost event and
everyone is invited.
See the details at http://coord.info/GC40Y5Q

Potluck is less that 1 week away and we still have lots of "unknowns" for food
items. If you could, look over the list of items and bring a dish that is
missing. We always seem to be in need of ice, soda, and water. We will have
plenty of coffee and hot chocolate on hand.

Don't forget too that we will have a donation box for can goods to a local food
pantry.

See you all Saturday.

Charlotte