[GeoStL] Re: Fw: Nature at it's best!

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:59:42 -0800 (PST)

It just so happens I was looking at the pics at school when a fellow student
came by to say hi. She saw what I was looking at and asked where I found it.
She has heard me talking about geocaching for weeks now and has gone so far as
to look at the site but has yet to join.  This may pull her into the fold.
Those were awesome pics.
-Digger Odell (your friendly undertaker)

"Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
After you look through all five pages, click the link at the bottom of page
five for a new set of photos from earlier this month

Gale

----- Original Message ----- From: Marc Budge