[GeoStL] Re: Fw: [Mo-efriends] Missouri State Park eFriends Newsletter -- March 2009

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:24:29 -0600

-
This could explain  A LOT of things couldn't it??
I forgot to adjust the date (caught the time) after taking advantage, for
the second time in three-weeks, the Dell in-home warranty.

Although, based on what there isn't to do in Effingham, (there's not a
public indoor pool for 25 miles!) the email date would have more
appropriately been December 5.

I did meet geocachers a few weeks ago.  I stalked them in the park parking
lot of a park. (WE weren't getting out to cache -- it was much to cold heh
heh). Seemed nice enough.  Another one even sent me an email to welcome us
to the area after I found her ner lightpole cache without the use of a GPS
lol.

Right now the biggest thing Effingham has going for it is the effing wind.

Nancy