[GeoStL] Re: Fw: [Mo-efriends] Missouri State Park eFriends Newsletter -- March 2009

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:11:23 -0600

-
Nancy,

I know things are a little slower and not up to speed in the
little town of Effingham, but did you realize that when you
send out this email, it was dated February 5th and not March
5th?   Illinois isn't usually a full month behind, but for
though those who live in Chicago would be hard to convience
it wasn't so.  :^)