[GeoStL] Fw: Geocaching - Lost TB @ SLAGA event

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:24:34 -0600

-
MessageWe received this email today to the SLAGA site about a missing TB from
the Fall picnic at Drei's place in IL. Does anyone remember who picked it up or
what happened to it?
It seems to be MIA. If anyone can help JduLac, or it's still in one of your
caching bags somewhere, maybe send an email to jdondanville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
the status.

Thanks,
Rich