[GeoStL] Fw: For those of you who have little ones or grand little ones...:-)

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you who have little ones or grand little ones...:-)

   This is without a doubt, the MOST amazing

> video I have ever seen!!!
> How did they hold the parents back to do
> this!!?
>
> It doesn't matter who you are, or how busy
> you are.
> This is a 'must watch' video, and I hope

> you'll pass it along.

http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
 The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
 We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.

=