[GeoStL] Funny Link / cache Question

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:08:31 -0600

-
http://teamhouse.tni.net/scrapbook/Epp/dontsee/dont_see.htm

Ohh.. to stay on topic, Whats up with those 4 new caches that seem to be way
off coords? They are all in the 44 / 270 area..

What should be the maximum time allowed on a cache that hasn't been found? I
know that some are seasonal. But do we really think that a cache that has no
finds for 6 months is just going to show up again? I found one in Chicago
that had not been found in a while. Several no finds were posted and someone
pleaded with the cache owner to check and see if it was still there.. The
cache owner never responded. Sad but true. I would just like to get
everyone's opinion on how long should a cache sit inactive..

Mike

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA