[GeoStL] Re: "Fun, clean hide"

  • From: "zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:26:23 -0700

I suspect it also means the hide is straightforward with "normal" geoflage.
Nothing evil about the hide.

 Zeke (ZLA)

 From: rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:33:16 -0500

  Those are the logs Trekto normally leaves. I think what he means is the cache
was well done, nicely hidden, an enjoyable hunt, and Cache is in good shape.
I'm sure he doesn't mean anything negative at all. It's just a better log that
TFTC.      From: Michael Rogers  Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:28 AM To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: "Fun, clean hide"       Good
question. I have seen these logs as well on caches myself, even my own. I
suppose it just means it's a basic, decent geocache?

 -Michael