[GeoStL] Re: "Fun, clean hide"

  • From: James Leistico <james_leistico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:18:45 -0500

well, since I don't type "fun, clean hide" in my logs, I dunno.  I'd suggest
sending this email (just reworded slightly to fit the situation) to the person
who wrote this for your cache and ask them?  otherwise I'd guess free from
mold, free from poison ivy and mud around the cache... dunno

From: patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] "Fun, clean hide"
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:00:35 -0500

I've seen a number of logs on various caches (including my own) that describe
them as a "fun, clean hide".  I'm just curious as to the description - clean in
that it's family-oriented or maybe kid-friendly, clean in that it's an easy
find or terrain, clean in that it's new?  Don't get me wrong - I like my caches
in particular being described as clean and fun - I was just wondering if
there's underlying meaning to the description.  I'm still learning.  :)
Patty Spiritwolf922