[GeoStL] "Fun, clean hide"

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:00:35 -0500

I've seen a number of logs on various caches (including my own) that describe
them as a "fun, clean hide".  I'm just curious as to the description - clean in
that it's family-oriented or maybe kid-friendly, clean in that it's an easy
find or terrain, clean in that it's new?  Don't get me wrong - I like my caches
in particular being described as clean and fun - I was just wondering if
there's underlying meaning to the description.  I'm still learning.  :)Patty
Spiritwolf922