[GeoStL] Fuddruckers and our first WheriGo Cache

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:33:27 -0500

-
Thanks to Didg Guy we now have our first WherIgo cache.  GC1AA0B

To find it, you have to have a Colorado or GPS enabled Pocket PC.

I am not sure yet, but I am thinking of going to Fuddrucker for lunch
tomorrow and doing it before or after.  I am very flexible.  So is anyone
interested in lunch or adding a new kind of cache to your list tomorrow?
Dan says the cache takes about 10 minutes to do (and he spent the most time
ever on a cache making this one).  I have not used whereIgo on my GPS yet,
but I have the cartridge for the cache loaded.

Thanks Dan for giving us a new kind of cache.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!