[GeoStL] Frustration part 2 (Streets and Trips help needed)

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:25:34 -0600

While I can't use the Garmin mapping software, I do have a newly purchased
Streets and Trips. I am not getting along with it very well right now :). It
won't let me find a location using lat and long. I have entered my coords
using just about every format in the help section and every time I push
"find" it pops with a stupid box telling me I haven't done it right! Well,
actually the first time I entered coords it did accept them, but put my St.
Charles bookcrossing cache somewhere around Jefferson County. ARGH! Given
the fact that you can see what I am doing, do you have any idea what might
be going on? How do you enter the coords? Using my Bookcrossing coords as an
example, how would you type it in the find form? Thanks

N 38° 48.024 W 090° 28.863

Jen