[GeoStL] Re: From another geocaching yahoo group. ie: TB Tags

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:41:09 -0600

-
 I know.   Bernie.

Glenn Nash wrote: - I wonder who came up with this idea?? "FWIW, a caching
friend is St. Louis has taken to photocopying and laminating his TB tags. He
then attaches the laminated tag to the hitchhiker and releases it rather
thanthe original or even the copy. When the TB comes up missing, instead of
being out another $5, he simply makes another laminated copy, attaches it to
a different hitchhiker, changes the TB page accordingly and releases the new
hitchhiker. I think he adjusts the mileage somehow as well, but we didn't
getinto the details. " **************************************** Our WebPage!
Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[1] Mail List Info.
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[2] Mail List FAQ's:
//www.freelists.org/help/questions.html[3]
Subject field

--- Links ---