[GeoStL] From John about RGS

  • From: "Glenn L. Nash" <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:05:37 -0500

From John. If you haven’t heard…

A few of you know that I have been helping RGS replace the wood on his deck
at his house. Saturday he was attempting to move some of the boards, slipped
and broke (cracked) his tibia on his left leg just below the knee. He is now
scheduled for surgery on Wednesday. The doctors said "We can rebuild him. We
have the technology". He will be confined to his house for 4 months. He will
miss Ted Drewes, he will miss the KC picnic, he will miss the SLAGA fall
picnic, he will miss the grave hop and the Halloween Event. It has been 2
days since the accident and he is bored already. If you have his cell number,
give him a call. He likes telling the story.

Glenn