[GeoStL] Re: Frisbee Rule????

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:00:21 -0600

-
I don't always put "Placed with Permission" on my cache pages.
Especially if there is a policy in place. St. Louis County has a blanket
policy so no permission is needed. Just follow their rules and you can
place away.

St. Peters parks would not allow caching but they allowed rollerblading.
After some work from Susan Ring and I believe Rich, they allowed it on
their terms. Everyone who had caches in St. Peters parks archived them
immediately. Had we disregarded their request, we wouldn't have caches
there today. We still have very few caches placed in St. Charles County
parks because of their policies. I don't see anyone just placing caches
in either park system properties based upon the Frisbee Rule....

It doesn't fly here. Bottom line - St. Louis Area Geocaching RULES!!!!
We are #1! <waving puffy #1 finger>

Mike