[GeoStL] Friends

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:54:18 -0600

-
Here is an email I got from a friend in Texas that I got hooked on geocaching...
"Got poison Ivy from a late night cache next to a river here. It was after dark
and I told the boys, "we're not giving up." We never found it, but Zach and I
have it on our legs, arms and he also has it on his face.

Look what you have done to us! (Tee hee, Yuck, yuck, yuck)

Curtis"

LOL.... I guess they need to learn 'bout those little hairy vines!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050