[GeoStL] Re: Friday lunch

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 20:15:55 -0500

-
Libby, looks like andrew told you about the magic checkbox.

Dont forget about getting permission for the places that need it and including a logbook in the cache boxes. You'll be surprised how often that gets left out.

Have fun.

Glenn

Andrew Senger wrote:
-
Libby,

When you are doing the cache write-up, there is a checkbox written
"Yes, this listing is active" (it's the second option under "Who
placed the cache?").  Uncheck that and Glenn won't see it until you go
back in and check it.

Andrew

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Libby Morehead <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jo and I are preparing several new caches in the Paris and Centralia area.
We have prepared about ten in each area. We want to publish them all at
once. How can I get them written up without them going public until they are
all done?