[GeoStL] Friday at Forest Park

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:50:10 -0500

Just a reminder to those that volunteered  to help out at Forest Park tomorrow
morning.

You shouldn't need to bring anything except maybe something to drink. I don't
know what, if anything, will be provided.

We will have the loaner GPS's from the conservation dept. so we will need to
clear out any WP's besides the 3 in the park where the temp caches will be. We
need to go over the operation of the Garmin yellow too so everyone understands
how they work since each kid will have his own. Shorts and tennis shoes are
fine since everything is paved or cut grass.

Since this is supposed to be held from 9AM to 11AM, we probable should meet
around 8:30-8:45 to go over everything. Expect for Stephen. He knows the drill
so he can get there at 8:59. :-)

See you tomorrow.

Rich