[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch on 2/28

  • From: Nan Fritschle <apple4theteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:51:19 -0600

Rats! Going to have to miss it again. Taking LAFing Bird to a special event at
the college she will be attending next fall. Since there's scholarship money
attached to attending the event, guess we'll have to miss those groundhog
burgers. ;) Hello to everyone who can make lunch on Friday.
Nan

Sent from my iPhone