[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch???

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:03:56 -0500

-
Normally I'd be glad to drive to Arnold but tonight was Cici's in Rock Hill.
I'm not allowed pizza 2 days in a row :-( And........Cici's is now $4.49 for
the buffet instead of $3.99, but it's still a good deal.

I'm not sure about Greek either as I may go caching if it doesn't rain. It's
been a while since I've had a free day for caching. But if it's raining, I'm
game for anywhere, even someplace in Arnold.

Rich