[GeoStL] Re: Friday Lunch

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 08:24:18 -0500

     Great!!  I will be there. Tony's is one of my favorite
places. Home of  the eight egg omelet.
   My goal is to grab some of the pesky caches in St.
Charles county on Friday and then come back on Saturday to
do your Country Road Series.  Last  weekend was just too
darned hot.  Thanks for putting this together.  Since you're
 hosting it, are you buying also?