[GeoStL] Re: Friday Caching

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:51:09 -0500

-
I've been out there before for some other caches, so I know what I'm
getting into. I'm 2 away from 900 -- it would be nice for Pirates'
Treasure to be #900, but I don't see it happening; there's no use
passing up a cache that I'll have to walk to later.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams