[GeoStL] Re: Fresh berries?

  • From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:10:27 -0500 (CDT)

-

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Joe Taylor wrote:

> Does anyone know of good spots to pick wild berries (blackberries,
> strawberries), or apple or cherry trees,or any other fruit of that
> matter?  Mainly looking for blackberries or rassberries.

Just a few yeards across the road from Tower Grove II cache are a bunch of
berry trees - I used to turn the kids loose on the poor things, and they'd
come back bright blue for days! :-)

I forget the specific variety, but it's kind of like a very mild and
slightly small raspberry.  Loganberrys?  SOme name I had never hear of
before I moved here, and these trees are *all over* this park and
surrounding area!

Enjoy!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech
Subject field