[GeoStL] Fresh berries?

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

OK the awesome thing about geocachers are, we get to see places and know the
land pretty good.

Does anyone know of good spots to pick wild berries (blackberries,
strawberries), or apple or cherry trees,or any other fruit of that matter?
Mainly looking for blackberries or  rassberries.

I would also be interestedin cherry trees too, but dont even know if they are
in this area.  I know all of us combined have been everywhere and that there
are spots out there.

Joe Taylor

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
(Good for anytime of the Year)