[GeoStL] Freelists Posting Etiquette

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:28:55 -0600

-
Ditto on the attachments.
I thought it was silly for someone to ask for it in the first place.
There are numerous weather sites out there for anyone to look at.
Do a search at www.google.com for anything, including weather.

For all the new folks, heck everyone really, please review these guidelines
as
they are not being followed.
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAAbout/Guidelines.html

Barramus