[GeoStL] Re: Free Starbucks Coffee Nov 4

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:38:43 -0800 (PST)

-
  Or
> ..  based on the fact that subscribers are dropping like
> flies, we could probably now just talk about whatever we
> darn well want couldn't we??
>
> Nancy

I am feeling this way whole heartedly!

I'll start with carbon footprints and/or replacement window dealers.

Or watch out for any talk regarding a playground.

I say speak as an adult without aggressive and/or obscene remarks and let
others determine what threads they do or don't like and take the responsibility
to avoid that thread.

NGR and NCR do nothing to deter because a huge percent of what is said requires
one of those labels as a precursor.

We are geocachers who know each other and generally play well. Therefore ALL
post are geocaching related.

Pick and choose what you want to read and what you don't.

We are mostly all adults here.

Stephen

PS-I am not saying anyone shares my view on this email, nancy's post was just a
jumping point for me and MY beliefs

PPS- I won't be unsubscribing, if need be the powers that be will have to ban
me.