[GeoStL] Re: Free River Otters Tickets

  • From: Thomas Zelinski <zelinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:00:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
Newbie to geocaching -- more later on that...
Anyway, imho, the BEST software (both shareware and subscription -- $19.95 yr)
is from http://www.weatherbug.com.
Shareware gets you FREE reports albeit the usual banners on the side/bottom.
For the 1-Yr Sub, all those are gone.  Also, with the Sub, is that you get
realtime weather, radar, alerts and all that. Otherwise, no realtime.
This software is for the computer only and, unless you have DSL or Cable , I
wouldn't recommend a Subscription.  Then again, even if you have the modem,
with always-nasty weather here in STL-area, it might be a wise investment.
Chris, might shed some light on this as well...
Best regards to all,
Tom
 Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx wrote:Well...anything that brings me closer to Joe
Ortworth I consider not worth it. When he said that to Elliot Davis, he
subjected himself to further ridicule. That is all.

Talk to you all later, I'm leaving for my merit badge in 1/2 hour. I might stop
by the planning meeting, do you know how long it will last?

~Chris

Sincerely,

Thomas Zelinski
zelinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx