[GeoStL] Re: Found at "Johnny Cache"

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:11:41 -0700 (PDT)

Bernie,
As it turns out I will not make it to St. Peters this afternoon after all.
The Walker 1, as I called it, is a cache in the area of Mid Rivers and I-70 in
St. Peters.
-$piritwing

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Edwin, I'll have to plead stupidity, but is Walker-1 a cache? The Bear and I
will be at the Busch Archery Range this morning. I'm not sure what this
afternoon will bring, but I do have some business to take care of in O'Fallon.
  Bernie

Bernie,
I live in the area of I-170 and St. Charles Rock Road.  I may be as far west as
Walker-1 tommorrow (friday).  Probably after noon.

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.