[GeoStL] Re: Found at "Johnny Cache"

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

How soon do ya want it back and where would ya like to get it from me at?

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Believe it or not-that is mine.I couldn't
remember where I left it. It has a brown handle.  Bernie

Last week I went to the Johnny Cache in St. Peters.  Just before finding the
cache I litterally ran into a walking stick/cane.  I am almost 100% positive it
belongs to a geocacher due to the location I found it in relation to the cache.
 It was hanging from a small tree branch about 5-10 feet from the cache.

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.