[GeoStL] Re: Found at "Johnny Cache"

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:30:24 -0500

And Bernie, it's made out of wood?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bernie
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 10:24 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Found at "Johnny Cache"

  Believe it or not-that is mine.I couldn't remember where I left it. It has a
brown handle.  Bernie

    Last week I went to the Johnny Cache in St. Peters.  Just before finding
the cache I litterally ran into a walking stick/cane.  I am almost 100%
positive it belongs to a geocacher due to the location I found it in relation
to the cache.  It was hanging from a small tree branch about 5-10 feet from the
cache.