[GeoStL] Re: Found at "Johnny Cache"

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:24:27 -0500

Believe it or not-that is mine.I couldn't remember where I left it. It has a
brown handle.  Bernie

  Last week I went to the Johnny Cache in St. Peters.  Just before finding
the cache I litterally ran into a walking stick/cane.  I am almost 100%
positive it belongs to a geocacher due to the location I found it in
relation to the cache.  It was hanging from a small tree branch about 5-10
feet from the cache.