[GeoStL] Re: Found an archived cache...did I do the right thing?

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 18:11:42 -0500

What if the container was cross listed on Navicache, or open caching, or
terracaching? . . .  You may have just trashed someone else's game piece.

I would have picked it up, kept the log book  and kept moving not giving it a
second thought.  At this point it is trash.   After all these years, what kind
of condition was it in?

We know the cache placer. They placed some really   nice caches but they are no
longer in the area.

glenn

On Oct 5, 2010, at 6:03 PM, Michael Rogers wrote:

> Well, the main reason why I picked it up...why I didn't mention this before,
> stupid me...is that I have found every cache in the area and I knew it wasn't
> one I had found so it must be an archived cache.

Glenn