[GeoStL] Re: Found an archived cache...did I do the right thing?

  • From: Mike Henthorn <mikeinmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:54:03 -0500

If the owner archived it in 2004 he should have picked it up. Not knowing
that it was archived or not when you found it, you might have been picking
up a cache that has just been very difficult to find (not likely). I would
say, given the last log was 7 years ago, you did the right thing by picking
the cache up and contacting the owner.
mikeinmo

--
Mike Henthorn