[GeoStL] Re: Formatting

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:49:06 -0600

-
I have noticed your formatting and tried looking at your headers to
see if anything was weird. I used to use thunderbird so I know that it
works OK.

In general email lists prefer Text format over html format. I think
there is a setting that you could prefer that thunderbird sent text
format to the list and html to other address.

see if Text works any better for you.

glenn

On Jan 13, 2009, at 11:00 AM, Mike Lusicic wrote:

> -
> I have noticed that my messages come out altogether different than
> what
> theylook like when they are sent. Some of the words that are at the
> end of
> one line are tacked on to the first word of the next line, and
> everything is
> scrunched up vertically. When my replies include the previous
> message, it
> gets reformatted as well. Now, I know you would like to see the
> original
> message not included, but it is the habit that I have been in for
> years, and
> it seems to be something I never think about. That aside, there is
> still the
> issue of my portion of the message getting reformatted. It makes my
> stuff
> look wacky. What can I do to fix this? Is there some magic setting?
> I am
> using Thunderbird, and I think I am sending in HTML format.

Glenn