[GeoStL] Re: Forest Park Group Hunt

  • From: "Kurt" <kstop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:27:48 -0500

-
I also have a new cache in Shaw Park.

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 11:23 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Forest Park Group Hunt

-
Hi,
 I've either done or placed most of the caches in Forest Park, so I  have
taken the liberty of making a suggested route for tomorrow. This covers the

multi's except for "How Do You Spell Kache" which is harder to work in, and
he
slightly moved parts of it since I did it 3 years ago. Here is my
suggestions:

1 Implosive View WPT1
2 Cassilly Place for a Cache
3 Moving Cache WPT1
4 One Degree of Separation (My newest cache, placed today)
From Moving Cache Parking, we can go get the 3 in the Zoo:
5 Zoo 3
6 Zoo 2 Penguin
7 Roar Again
Back to the cars:
8 Animals Always
9 Implosive View Final (8 & 9 can be done from 1 parking place.
10 Forest Park Forever
11 Nanocache
12 How Do You Spell Kache? WPT1
13 Clang 3
14 Was it Elliots Toilet I Saw Final

How Do You Spell Kache? is a five part cache, most of which are pretty easy

to get to.
Moving Cache I don't know where the final is, we will have to work that in
when we find the first part.
 I also e-mail a cacher named Kiemer who needed a hint for Cassilly,  and
asked if he wanted to go along. I haven't heard back yet though.

Strider